March 8, 2012

Zippered Wristlet

Both are designs by me and are free patterns. :)
  Grandma saw the Keroppi Wristlet (free pattern) I made for my sister for her birthday and my Grandma love it that she wanted one but I was like "Keroppi Grandma, really? :)". I told her I would make her one but a little more simple for her to wear.
  I was going to make it brown but then I found this yarn I had stash and thought this would make a nice wristlet for her. Once finish I thought it look a bit to plain and decide to add the bird appliqué I design. I think it looks cute now but yet still simple for her to wear. Now lets just hope she loves it. :)

- Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ツ
If you would like me to get back to you as soon as possible then the best way to contact me is via Facebook or email. You'll find my contact information on the top of page. Thank you.